HiGH&LOW THE WORST X Casts Kazuma, Hokuto, Yuta, and Ryoki on MUSIC BLOOD

HiGH&LOW THE WORST X Casts Kazuma, Hokuto, Yuta, and Ryoki on MUSIC BLOOD
Air date:
Subtitles by @cloudNYT

[ENG SUB] Full MUSIC BLOOD Episode Links (1080p):

[ENG LYRICS] Wings - Performance CUT | MUSIC BLOOD Links (1080p):

[ENG LYRICS] Wings - YUTA Fancam | MUSIC BLOOD Links (1080p):

[!] Do NOT repost or re-upload my videos without permission.


Additional talking points that didn't make it to the broadcast (from the official post-transcript and the Hulu broadcast):

  • They talked about Yuta's Instagram and took a look at some of his posts. MC Kei Tanaka pointed out how they're all cool photos and asked if he posted photos of his usual everyday self. Yuta said yes, especially on Instagram stories where he would post a lot and upload photos nonstop. When asked how he felt being the most followed Japanese male on Instagram, Yuta answered humbly and said, "I don't think about it too much, but I'm very grateful for the support I receive."
  • They talked about Ryoki already being a fan of Yuta before they met. Ryoki said, "When I found out that we were co-starring in the movie together, I was happy, but also I was thinking what I would do if he turned out to be a jerk. When I actually met him, he was such a nice person. I wish I had met him sooner." Yuta then replied, "It was my first time acting so I was really nervous. I felt a little intimidated as I saw everyone getting into their roles. Ryoki came to me and told me he was a fan of NCT and from there I was able to adapt. Because our characters had a lot of scenes together and we both had a lot in common with each other, I got so much energy from him. I've never seen Ryoki's lips dry. He talks a lot, so it feels lively." Ryoki laughed.
  • Kazuma's question to Yuta: "How long do you practice in a day?" Yuta answered, "In the past, it took about 10-12 hours, but recently it takes about 3-4 hours to practice. It became shorter now that I've learned the know-hows." Kazuma also answered that for THE RAMPAGE, it also takes 3-4 hours when it comes to rehearsals. In reply to Yuta's answer Kazuma said, "I'm relieved to hear that. I thought you were still practicing about 10 hours a day." Yuta said that that would be deadly and they both giggled.
  • Ryoki also answered the question and he said he practices for 3 hours. They spend the entire day in the studio but call it a day when they're happy with the results. But this year, since they've been performing at a lot of festivals and the order of the songs are all different, the longest he has spent practicing is 7-8 hours. MC Kei added that the amount of time you practice also changes depending on the time of the year and Ryoki agreed.
  • Yuta's question to Kazuma and Hokuto: "Do you drink lemon sour?" [T/N: LDH produces a canned lemon sour drink and lemon sour is like EXILE's official drink.] Kazuma and Hokuto giggled at the question. Yuta said he had a strong image of them having a toast with lemon sour when they reached a milestone. Kazuma answered, "Surprisingly, not really. There are people who drink oolong highball and there are those who drink beer." Yuta was like, "But don't you drink lemon sour the first time around?" Kazuma answered, "When we have dinner parties with everyone, lemon sour is sometimes brought in naturally. But what is certain is that the lemon sour will be very well prepared."
  • Hokuto's question to Ryoki: "Do members get into conflict with one another?" Ryoki answered, "It's not like it's a group that gathered on their own because everyone liked one another [T/N: BE:FIRST was formed through a competition show], but I think we're kind of lucky that everyone understands and communicates with each other. So when we're about to have an argument or a disagreement, we discuss and resolve it." Yuta also answered the question and said, "We've lived together for a long time, and there were times when the atmosphere wasn't good because it's multinational and there were cultural differences. But when it happened, we talked and worked it out."
  • During the filming of the UNCUT fancams, they filmed the four individually up close while performing Wings. After filming them, Yuta worried about the staff and asked, "You were trembling so much while filming, are you okay?"

✽ ✽ ✽


The official post-transcript summary can be found here.

HiGH&LOW THE WORST X is now available on DVD and Blu-ray with ENGLISH SUBTITLES. Buy your copy now here:

HiGH&LOW THE WORST X is now available on Netflix in over 60 different countries. Watch it now here.

Comments