YUTA on MEN’S NON-NO – 2023 January/February Issue: SHOW YOUR VIBE!!!!! Monthly Column
YUTA on MEN'S NON-NO – 2023 January/February Issue: SHOW YOUR VIBE!!!!! Monthly Column
Released on 2022.12.08
Translated by @cloudNYT
YUTA reflecting on 2022:
YUTA: "It is often said that when a person grows and matures, they "shed off their skin". 2022 has been a year in which I have gained so many experiences. It's a year where I myself came to a realization of, "Ah, perhaps this is what that saying meant." Lately, I've been enjoying performing on the stage more, and I've really been feeling good about myself. Around the time of NCT 127's Tokyo Dome performance, I would often wonder, "What does it feel like to grasp it?", but after starting the world tour, there was a perceptible difference in how I felt in comparison to before the pandemic. I think that all the experiences I have obtained, such as acting in a movie for the first time and completing the dome tour, have undoubtedly given me real confidence and made me come to love myself more. Because of this, I'm able to express myself confidently and enjoy myself on stage. This has been a year in which my sense of self-esteem has improved tremendously. If we don't love ourselves, isn't it difficult to convey what we want to others? With this realization, I'm in a very positive mindset now and feel that I'm in a good place.
However, no matter how great an accomplishment is, it's already a thing of the past. My dreams will only continue to grow from here on out. In 2023, towards the next step, I want to do my best to work as a team in our group activities, and I am fully motivated to do individual activities energetically if I can. I am most looking forward to the YUTA in 2023. So from now on, please continue to watch over me."
✽ ✽ ✽
As of the time this was posted, MEN'S NON-NO – 2023 January/February Issue is out of stock on online shops. Feel free to reconfirm its stock availability from the publication's official list of online retailers linked here.
I translated this section of the magazine feature way before the official English translation was published. Please support YUTA by engaging with the free translated web version of this magazine feature here.

Comments
Post a Comment