YUTA on Safari – 2023 October Issue COVER
YUTA on Safari – 2023 October Issue COVER
Released on
Translated by @cloudNYT
NCT 127 YUTA in PARIS
YUTA talks about the latest LOUIS VUITTON outfits [LOUIS VUITTON's 2023 Fall/Winter Menswear collection]!
YUTA, who exudes an overwhelming presence in the Korean-based global group NCT 127, appears in the October issue special of Safari (separate booklet)! In this issue, we've selected photos of YUTA dressed in LOUIS VUITTON. Styling comments from YUTA himself have also been included, so check it out!
YUTA's IMPRESSIONS 01
YUTA: The apple-printed pants was the item that I wanted to wear and was the outfit that caught my attention the most. This was originally part of a matching set. I was only able to wear the pants this time, but it still really stands out. I like the other patterns too, but I think this is what I would wear on a regular basis. Wearing it as a set is also great. I often wear tank tops and shirts, and these pants go well with them too. It was very easy to move around in even when I was having my photos taken. Generally, I prefer pants with a looser fit over slim fit ones.
YUTA's IMPRESSIONS 02
YUTA: I feel like I have become 500 times stronger. Fashion is also about being seen by other people. As I walk around like this now, people are looking at me (……! blush), but it also raises my self-esteem, so in that sense, I feel stronger by wearing these clothes. The design is very striking, but I love patterns like this. It makes me want to do something so that I won't be overshadowed by the clothes. It's very stimulating.
YUTA's IMPRESSIONS 03
YUTA: I think the design with the threads hanging down amidst the brown color is a nice touch. The jacket also has a bit of an open back design, so when you move a little, it gives off an artistic or dynamic look, which I also like. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks in photos when I have my arms spread out. I also wear jackets in my personal life, but I rarely have jackets with this kind of detail, so I'm glad that I was able to wear something like this through this photoshoot.
YUTA's IMPRESSIONS 04
YUTA: This look is "The Future". Also considering the vibe of the sunglasses, I've given it the title "To the Future You". The combination of the wide-legged pants and the jacket feels the most solid and comfortable. Personally, I really like oversized clothing. When it comes to fashion, the most important thing for me is to appear sturdy or strong. I don't like looking somewhat frail. This outfit gave a sense of stability within me while also having an interesting design, so I think it's great in that regard. Also, in my case, my body forms an inverted triangle near the waist, so longer and wider pants like these complement my height well. I also prefer pants with a higher rise, so that was my favorite as well. The print on this T-shirt is cute too.
YUTA's IMPRESSIONS 05
YUTA: Among the looks that I wore this time, I think this was the sleekest one. I really like the overall rock-ish feel of it. Also, what stood out to me the most were these gloves. Things around the body's extremities tend to catch the eye a lot. That's why I'm very particular about shoes, hairstyles, and accessories. I want to wear leather gloves like these on stage one day. It's one of my favorite items, so I'm glad I could pair them with a neat coat this time.
YUTA's IMPRESSIONS 06
YUTA: This look is "The Mouton". The combination of the hat and the mouton is really interesting, and I also like the colorful pattern that stands out against the white knitwear that I'm wearing inside. The mouton charm hanging from the waist is also a highlight point. Isn't it cute? Maybe it came out even better because I wore it together with rock-style accessories. This look was well decorated with rock elements, and there were many items that I liked, so I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.
✽ ✽ ✽
As of the time this was posted, Safari – 2023 October Issue is out of stock on online shops. Feel free to reconfirm its stock availability from the publication's official list of purchasing options linked here.
You can also support YUTA by engaging with the free web version of this interview here.
You can also watch the promotional video of this magazine issue here.











Comments
Post a Comment