YUTA on NHK-FM's Music Line for "PERSONA"
YUTA on NHK-FM's Music Line for “PERSONA”
Air date:
Translation and Subtitles by @cloudNYT
[T/N: Best efforts were made to identify TAKUTO and HAYATO's voices. Apologies in advance for any errors.]
[ENG SUB] Full Interview CUT:
[!] Do NOT repost or re-upload my videos without permission.
[ENG TRANSLATION] Text Transcript:
INTRO
TAKUTO & HAYATO: This is MAZZEL’s TAKUTO and HAYATO, and you’re listening to Music Line.
TAKUTO: Now, we’ll have our guest join us. He’s here with us tonight. Please introduce yourself.
YUTA: Yes, good evening! It’s YUTA. I look forward to working with you.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Glad to have you!
YUTA: Thank you.
TAKUTO: This is your first time on the show since May of this year, but it’s our first time meeting each other.
YUTA: Nice to meet you!
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Nice to meet you.
YUTA: Thank you for inviting me again.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: We look forward to talking with you.
HAYATO: Today, you’ve brought your first full album “PERSONA”. We’d like to ask you about the album, what you’ve been up to recently, and many other things.
YUTA: Got it.
HAYATO: Great.
TURNING 30 YEARS OLD
TAKUTO: For those listening to the show, please use #ミュージックライン when posting. Now then, let’s get started. First, starting with a happy topic, YUTA celebrated his birthday on October 26 last month.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Happy birthday!
YUTA: (laughs) Thank you! Thank you! I turned 30.
TAKUTO: Right. It feels like such a milestone age, but is there any difference in how you feel compared to your 20s?
YUTA: Honestly, not at all. People often say that now is the youngest you’ll ever be, so I’m planning to give my all and make it through my 30s with that mindset.
HAYATO: I see.
TAKUTO: Do you have any goals as a 30-year-old?
YUTA: As for goals, well, of course, one thing I have in mind is to steadily build up my solo career going forward. At the same time, I’d also like to keep doing my best in group activities. Also, I want to go on a trip and make sure I balance work and life. Now that I’m 30.
HAYATO: Oh, enriching your private life too.
YUTA: Yes.
HAYATO: I see.
TAKUTO: Have you decided where you want to go?
YUTA: You know, I moved to Korea when I was 16. Well, I’m originally from Osaka, and up until I was 16, I just lived in Kadoma, Osaka, and had never really gone anywhere else. Then I went straight to Korea, and only recently have I finally been able to work at a more relaxed pace in Japan and even have some time off. So I’m finally in Japan, finally feeling like a Japanese person (laughs).
TAKUTO & HAYATO: (laughs)
YUTA: I’m getting to know all sorts of places here now, so I want to explore and discover more places.
HAYATO: I see.
YUTA’S FIRST SOLO YEAR IN REVIEW
TAKUTO: That sounds great. And YUTA, who recently celebrated his birthday, also celebrated the first anniversary of his solo debut on the 13th of this month.
HAYATO: Congratulations.
TAKUTO: Congratulations. Looking back over this past year, how has it been? Did it feel like it went by in a flash?
YUTA: It really did fly by. I released a mini album, then immediately did a showcase. After that, from the end of the year through the first half of this year, I went on a world tour with the group. Then I did my own talk show, started working on the album, and now I’ve released a full album and am doing a tour. So there really wasn’t a day where I wasn’t doing music. I was doing and thinking about a lot of different things, so it’s been a really fun but busy year.
TAKUTO: Sounds really busy.
HAYATO: Yeah. Very busy.
TAKUTO: I imagine that working in a group is a completely different experience, but what kind of enjoyment do you feel comes specifically from doing solo work?
YUTA: Well, from the start… I often tell my fans this, I’m still doing work with the group, but our musical style is a bit different from what I personally wanted to do, so I always had it in the back of my mind that someday I’d like to try doing rock music. I felt that this was the right timing, so I took on various things on my own and ended up making my solo debut. In that sense, the musical style is different, the fashion style is different, and little by little even the way I interact with the audience is starting to become different.
TAKUTO: I see.
HAYATO: One of the good things about working solo is that you can express the things you like and what you’re into.
YUTA: Yeah. But in return, it’s more tough to do.
HAYATO: (laughs) That’s true.
YUTA: When you’re in a group, your parts are divided, right? Honestly, you even get time to rest. And if you catch a cold or your throat’s not in good shape, you can say, “Can you cover this part for me today?” But when it comes to solo work, once I do it, that means everything depends on me. So in that sense, there’s a lot of tension to it, and I really feel the weight of responsibility.
TAKUTO: Ah, that makes sense. Are there any aspects that have changed in the way you approach music?
YUTA: As for music, of course, when doing solo work, I get to choose things like the mic I use for recording.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Oh~
YUTA: I didn’t know much about that before either. When you’re in a group, how should I put it, because there’s a schedule to follow, it often ends up being kind of like an assembly line. But I’ve been learning about these things bit by bit, like “Ah, this kind of song works better with this type of mic” or “This suits my voice more”. Yeah. Also, I’m very careful about not catching a cold.
HAYATO: Physical condition is definitely…
YUTA: Yeah. But I still catch colds though (laughs).
HAYATO: Of course. We’re human and sometimes we get sick.
TAKUTO: Being particular even about choosing mics was really surprising to hear.
“PERSONA” LIVE TOUR 2025
HAYATO: Yeah. And currently, you’re in the middle of your solo tour. It started in October, and you’re about halfway through it. How does the tour feel so far?
YUTA: I feel like little by little, I’m building a connection with all the fans. I’m really looking forward to seeing what kind of atmosphere and concert experience we create together by the time we reach Budokan.
HAYATO: And I heard you also put a lot of thought into the production, like the lighting and everything…
YUTA: Ah, yes.
HAYATO: Within what you can share, are there any specific points you were particular about?
YUTA: Oh, we’re using a ton of lights this time. Whether it was the number of lights or whatever else we could use, we went all out in ramping them up.
HAYATO: A lot in terms of quantity.
YUTA: Yes. When I did the showcase last time during “Depth” era, we focused more on the surrounding decorations and how to construct the stage itself. But this time, there aren’t elaborate decorations or anything like that. It’s more about building the atmosphere through lights and colors.
HAYATO: Changing them depending on the song.
YUTA: Yeah, exactly.
HAYATO: I see. Amazing. An additional show at Nippon Budokan has also been announced for January next year. Could you share your enthusiasm for the remaining tour dates?
YUTA: I truly believe the most important thing is to be able to create the most fun time with everyone who comes. Above all else, if I’m not enjoying myself, I don’t think the audience will really get into it either. So I want to push through all the way to Budokan while enjoying myself and keeping a bit of nervous tension.
HAYATO: Right. Hopefully safely and injury-free.
YUTA: Thank you.
NAVIGATING HIS MUSIC FESTIVAL FIRSTS
HAYATO: Speaking of live shows, I heard that you also performed at festivals this year. Solo concerts and festivals must feel quite different, right?
YUTA: It does. First off, there are a lot of people in the audience who don’t know me, so there’s a certain challenge to it, but there’s also great joy when they do get into it. Also, I had the chance to collaborate with a lot of great senior artists, so in that sense, it was both inspiring and a great learning experience.
HAYATO: I heard that you had a collaboration with HYDE. I know you also interact privately, but this was the first time you guys collaborated on stage. What was that like?
YUTA: I just thought, “Man, he’s a freaking monster.”
TAKUTO & HAYATO: (laughs)
YUTA: This guy is a monster.
HAYATO: As expected, he’s really incredible.
YUTA: But you know, when it comes to live performance ability, nowadays, music is more about how well you can broadcast it, or rather, how should I put it, you have to focus on the finer details to stand out. That’s especially true for pop music, right? But with rock, it all comes down to live performance ability – the intensity of the instruments and the sheer vocal power you project in that space. So in that sense, it’s been a huge learning experience for me.
HAYATO: I think there’s a different kind of charm to live performances that you don’t find in recordings.
YUTA: Right, exactly.
HAYATO: But do you still get nervous?
YUTA: I just wanted to go home.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: (laughs)
HAYATO: Because of nerves.
YUTA: Yeah.
HAYATO: How do you usually shake off that nervousness?
YUTA: Well… Oh, but actually, I don’t get that nervous once I’m on stage. Backstage is where I really feel it more.
HAYATO: I’m the type to get really nervous beforehand too.
YUTA: Ah, we’re the same.
HAYATO: I always wonder what I should do about it. Do you have any advice?
YUTA: Well, I think people like that just have to keep fighting that battle their whole life.
TAKUTO: (laughs)
HAYATO: Ah, so the nerves before going on stage will always be there.
YUTA: I mean, there are people who talk nonstop beforehand and then go on stage just like that, right?
TAKUTO: Yes, yes.
YUTA: One of my members would sleep until like 15 minutes before going on, then just go straight on stage.
TAKUTO: What~
YUTA: I just can’t believe it.
HAYATO: I get so nervous. But I guess I’ll just have to keep fighting this my whole life.
TAKUTO: Yeah, let’s do our best.
HAYATO: I’ll do my best.
YUTA: Let’s do our best.
IN SEARCH OF HIS OWN IDENTITY AMID HIS ADMIRATION
HAYATO: Last time you were on the show, you said you wanted to aim for and surpass HYDE. Now that you’ve performed live together, do you feel like you’ve gotten closer to that goal?
YUTA: No, if anything, I felt like I was pushed even further away. Well, this is a bit connected to my “PERSONA” album, but when I made my solo debut, and even before that, I was watching so many great senior artists like HYDE, MIYAVI, and Zigzag, so I had a strong desire to be like them. But even so, I believe there are things I possess that they don’t, including things I’ve cultivated from K-POP, so I don’t think I need to narrow my vision by fixating on becoming like them. That’s precisely why I created this album titled “PERSONA”, a work that embodies my desire to become an artist that can wear many different masks. Well, I know I can’t surpass HYDE, but I feel a strong desire to gain different strengths of my own and stand alongside him.
HAYATO: That’s great.
TAKUTO: Yeah.
HAYATO: Alright, now let’s play a song from YUTA’s first full album “PERSONA”. Please introduce the track for us.
YUTA: “EMBER”?
HAYATO: Yes.
YUTA: Yes. “EMBER” is a small piece of burning or glowing wood in a dying fire. It’s a song that expresses the strength of that remaining fire, or the strength of one’s will. Please give it a listen. This is “EMBER”.
TAKING ABOUT “EMBER”
TAKUTO: Music Line. The song we just played was “EMBER”, from tonight’s guest YUTA’s first full album “PERSONA”. The emotions burning from within, combined with YUTA’s very powerful vocals, truly makes it a wonderful song that resonates with the heart. Thank you.
YUTA: Thank you.
TAKUTO: For those who missed any part of tonight’s broadcast, you can listen to the broadcast through NHK Radio’s “Rajiru☆Rajiru” website or app for one week after the program ends, as many times as you’d like. For more details, please check the program’s homepage. Tonight, we have YUTA with us as our guest. Once again, thank you for joining us.
YUTA: Thank you for having me.
TAKUTO: The song we just played, “EMBER”, is the title track of the album. I believe you were involved in both writing the lyrics and composing. Did you create this song with the intention of making it the title track?
YUTA: No, not really. Actually, for this song, both the track and melody were already done about a year and a half ago.
TAKUTO: Oh, really?
YUTA: I was originally going to include it in “Depth”. Why did I write it again?
TAKUTO & HAYATO: (laughs)
YUTA: At first, it turned out to be a completely different song, but I started making it because I wanted to make a Linkin Park-esque song. I don’t really remember much about it. It was like a year and a half ago.
TAKUTO: (laughs)
YUTA: But it was originally a pretty intense song. Back when I was working on “Depth”, I really wanted to make more intense rock songs, so I was making a lot of tracks and melodies like this. But then, this song didn’t end up making it onto “Depth”. For this full album, there were a lot of candidates for the title track, but this one has a really great meaning in terms of what it signifies, so… hmm… like mentioned earlier, I wanted to convey a strong emotion, so with that intention in mind, this song became the title track.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Oh.
TAKUTO: I think you’ve mentioned before that when you write songs, you usually start with a concept in mind.
YUTA: Yes.
TAKUTO: That being said, did you also have a concept in mind when you started writing “EMBER”?
YUTA: No, that wasn’t the case with this song at all. When it comes to things like music videos or concerts, I’m usually the type who thinks quite a bit about the visual aspect of it. But honestly, with “EMBER”, I think I went into filming the music video without really having something that clicked with me in terms of what I wanted it to look like.
TAKUTO: I see.
YUTA: Yeah.
TAKUTO: When do you usually get ideas for the songs you want to write?
YUTA: Maybe when I see something. Like when I watch videos, movies, or someone’s concert.
TAKUTO: In those moments, do you note your ideas down on the spot?
YUTA: Taking notes… Ah, I used to, but I don’t really do it much anymore. But I do record melodies on my phone though.
HAYATO: You do it on your phone.
TAKUTO: I see, I see.
HAYATO: Like voice recordings.
YUTA: Yes.
YUTA AND THE TREES THAT SAY HI
TAKUTO: This is a bit off-topic, but last time you mentioned that when you look at trees, it feels like they’re greeting you. So when you feel a tree greeting you, do you greet it back?
YUTA: I do. I do. I do.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Oh~
YUTA: Don’t you?
HAYATO: I’ve never experienced that before.
TAKUTO: Me neither.
YUTA: You haven’t? Well, I think I probably grew up in a place with lots of trees in my past life. That’s why when I see trees, the sea, nature, and castles, I feel really at ease. So maybe I was a feudal lord or something.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: (laughs)
HAYATO: You’re going that route?
YUTA: I think I might have been a lord.
HAYATO: So you do greet back.
TAKUTO: Right. Interesting.
KEEPING HIS OWN EMBERS ABLAZE
HAYATO: As you mentioned earlier, an ember is a fragment that continues to burn after there are no more flames, but has the passion or enthusiasm inside you been burning continuously all this time?
YUTA: Hmm... Yeah. I basically feel like it must not stop. This is both a good and a bad thing, but I’m the type to get excited easily and lose interest just as quickly, so I don’t want to let that sudden fire die out.
HAYATO: Always burning.
YUTA: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Going to Korea was also a sudden decision. I don’t want to extinguish that kind of instantaneous burst of fire that flares up when I make those decisions.
HAYATO: What do you consciously do to keep that fire burning? Is there anything inside you that keeps it burning?
YUTA: I think it’s because I still haven’t become the person I want to be.
HAYATO: Ah.
YUTA: Yeah.
HAYATO: You have an image of yourself in your mind, and you’re aiming to become that.
YUTA: That’s right. But there’s always the possibility that I might never become that person, right? Like maybe my ideals are too high. No matter my potential or what my body can do, I think there will always be certain heights I would never be able to reach. But I’ll still do my best to get there anyway. So I do wonder what I’ll feel like if I ever actually become that kind of artist.
HAYATO: When did you first come across the image of the person you wanted to become? When did that image solidify in your mind?
YUTA: Well, if we’re talking about that, the conversation goes back to HYDE again. It’s incredibly inspiring to see artists nearing 60 still putting out concerts day after day where they give it everything they’ve got. I feel like I’ve gotten too good at just keeping things looking nice and beautiful, and I constantly feel like I want to break away from that.
HAYATO: Find a new you.
YUTA: Yeah.
HAYATO: I see.
THE MEANING BEHIND “PERSONA”
TAKUTO: From here on, we’d like to ask you more about the album. The album title “PERSONA” can also mean character or personality, but could you tell us about the thoughts you put into this title?
YUTA: We talked about it earlier, but really, it’s about not being confined to just one thing. Even within the rock genre, there are so many different kinds of rock, right? It took me a while to embrace that (laughs). I used to have this mindset like, “No, this is how I want to do it. This is how it should be”. But there’s room for all kinds of rock, and there must be music that only I can make, so this album “PERSONA” was born from that desire to search for my own style.
HAYATO: I really felt like each track on this album lets you experience a different genre of rock.
YUTA: Thank you.
TAKUTO: Do you currently have a clear image of how you want to be as a solo artist?
YUTA: Yeah. Uhm… Well, musically, I made “PERSONA” this time, but I want to challenge myself with songs in even more kinds of genres, as well as try out a variety of things in terms of stage performance and visuals. With music videos too, I’m thinking about how to… After all, rock doesn’t involve any dancing, right?
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Right.
YUTA: So lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about how I can keep things visually interesting even without that.
HAYATO: Since there’s no dancing, you have to figure out where you can make it compelling.
YUTA: Ultimately, with music these days, visuals are kind of essential, right?
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Right.
YUTA: There’s nothing we can do about that. It can’t be helped. So I think I need to figure out how to keep creating projects one by one without it getting boring.
DESCRIBING HIS OWN PERSONALITY
TAKUTO: Right. By the way, irrespective of your image as an artist, if you had to describe your own personality in one word, what would it be?
YUTA: Clumsy!
HAYATO: Clumsy?
TAKUTO: Really!?
YUTA: Clumsy. Or maybe more like scatterbrained.
TAKUTO: Really?
YUTA: Yeah. I tend to forget things easily, and I forget a lot of stuff. Really.
HAYATO: What do you forget?
YUTA: Like my house keys (laughs).
HAYATO: (laughs) Important things?
YUTA: My house keys. Even today, I thought I locked the door when I left, but I actually forgot my keys. I’m really scatterbrained like that, and I think it’s kind of cute.
TAKUTO: (laughs) Cute, huh.
HAYATO: YUTA has a cute side to him too.
TAKUTO: Yeah.
TALKING ABOUT “NEW WORLD”
HAYATO: The song that opens the album is “New World”. I heard this was the first song on the setlist when you did your solo debut showcase, and now it’s also the first track on your first album. Did you feel like this song just had to be the first track?
YUTA: Yeah. This song hadn’t been released yet during “Depth” era, but I used it as the opening song. The title is “New World”, and the lyrics have kind of a... how should I put it... a pretty unique worldview. Hmm… So for “PERSONA”, I thought that this was the top pick as the first track on the album.
HAYATO: I heard that “New World” is in a higher key now than when you performed it at the showcase.
YUTA: Ah, yeah. That’s right.
HAYATO: Why did you raise the key?
YUTA: Simply put, it was a bit too low (laughs).
HAYATO: (laughs)
YUTA: I wanted to power it up a bit more. When adding growlier vocals here and there, and recording some vocal doubling, I thought it would be better if we raised the key, so we did.
HAYATO: Raising the key allows you to sing in a variety of different ways.
YUTA: Yeah. I wonder if fans noticed. Maybe now some of them would know. There’s a chance.
TALKING ABOUT “TWO OF US”
HAYATO: And then, we also have “Two Of Us”.
YUTA: Ah! Yes.
HAYATO: I heard you made some changes to it for the album version.
YUTA: That’s right.
HAYATO: I heard you paid particular attention to the harmonies.
YUTA: Yeah. There was quite a lot of vocal layering.
HAYATO: How many layers are we talking?
YUTA: Let’s see. I wonder how many… Maybe about 7 to 8 layers.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Woah.
YUTA: But there were times when I’d add something and then be like, “Oh, this is not it.” So recording it was tough.
HAYATO: So you were adjusting things as you went along.
YUTA: Yeah.
HAYATO: But I heard that recording it really did a number on your throat.
YUTA: Ah, it did yeah.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: (laughs)
HAYATO: Are you fine?
YUTA: I’m fine.
HAYATO: How do you usually care for your throat?
YUTA: I use a steam inhaler and stuff. Also, I try not to talk too much the day before a concert or the day after using my voice. And I use wet filter masks and stuff.
HAYATO: So you really take proper measures.
YUTA: Yeah.
HAYATO: You’ve changed keys and added harmonies. Once you start getting particular about something, are you the type who can’t stop until you achieve your vision?
YUTA: Yeah. If you’re going to make something anyway, right? I wouldn’t say I’m the super fussy type, but if I’m going to make something, I want it to be something I’m satisfied with. So in that sense, maybe I am what you described.
HAYATO: But that’s something you can do precisely because it’s solo work. You can pursue what you want to do to your heart’s content.
YUTA: Right. You can’t really add in your own quirks when working as a group. Because a lot of the time you’re told to do it a certain way. So in that sense, it’s fun.
LYRICS VS MELODY
HAYATO: What aspect do you focus on the most when writing songs? The lyrics or the melody?
YUTA: The catchiness of the melody.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Ah.
YUTA: But like, what even is “catchy”? It’s different for everyone, right?
HAYATO: Right. In terms of perspective, yeah.
YUTA: Right. I once played an unreleased song of mine to HYDE. And when I played it for him, he said, “If it were me, I’d make the chorus catchier”. I was like, I see. But I thought it was already super catchy!
HAYATO: Like in your mind, it was.
YUTA: Isn’t it tricky?
TAKUTO: It is.
YUTA: It’s really tricky.
HAYATO: Even if you think it’s catchy, you can’t really know how others will feel about it.
YUTA: Right. So that’s something I don’t quite grasp.
HAYATO: It’s tricky.
TALKING ABOUT “TO LOVE SOMEONE”
TAKUTO: Next up, we’ll be playing the track that closes out the album, a song called “TO LOVE SOMEONE”. The lyrics were written by YUTA. What kind of feelings did you put into this song?
YUTA: Well, “TO LOVE SOMEONE” means to have deep affection for someone. I’ve never been the type to feel attached to anyone. If anything, I was the type who wasn’t really that interested in people. But as I got the chance to interact with all sorts of people, at some point, I realized, “Oh, I’m someone who really needs other people to get by.” And when I realized that I had been starving for love, over these past ten years of doing a lot of different things, where I had really awful experiences and had plenty of times when I became weary of people, I found that in the end, everyone is deeply starved for love. I think we all probably remember the very first love we ever received or the warmth of someone’s hand when they held ours. I wrote this song because I wanted to express those moments, hoping that the people who listen to it would believe in what it means to love someone, even if it’s just a little.
TAKUTO: I see. That’s wonderful. Oh, and I also noticed that a lot of the lyrics for “TO LOVE SOMEONE” are in Japanese. Do you have a specific criteria for when to use Japanese and English?
YUTA: Well, I do think about how the sound flows. Sometimes, I also switch to English when something feels a bit embarrassing or awkward to say in Japanese. But for this song, I really wanted to convey what I was thinking and expressing in Japanese, so I focused on using Japanese when I wrote it.
TAKUTO: I want to ask you about the song’s lyrics. There’s a line the says “Everyone feels lost”. Do you often find yourself feeling lost?
YUTA: I’m lost every single day. Like, where’s the restroom again?
TAKUTO & HAYATO: (laughs)
YUTA: Like, where’s the restroom again? Where did I put my keys?
TAKUTO: (laughs) Forgetting things.
YUTA: Yeah. But really, I think even the most amazing people are probably just putting on a brave front. I don’t know for sure, but even the greatest people must be fighting some kind of battle within themselves, or maybe they’re fighting to protect something important to them. So we’re all the same. I’m like that, and everyone else is too. That’s what I wanted to convey. So I don’t think feeling lost, confused, or indecisive are things we should feel bad about.
HAYATO: It’s okay not to find a solution even if you’re feeling lost. Just accept yourself as you are.
YUTA: That’s right. Even those who point fingers at people for being like that are probably living their lives feeling lost too.
HAYATO: I’m also someone who feels lost quite often, so that made me feel like I could accept myself more as I am.
YUTA: Oh, really?
HAYATO: Yes.
YUTA: Good job.
TAKUTO: (laughs)
HAYATO: Thank you very much.
TAKUTO: And speaking of “TO LOVE SOMEONE”, this might be a pretty big question, but what exactly is love to you?
YUTA: Love, huh. Right… How should I put it… This might sound really cliche, but I think it’s when you feel like you could die for that person, or when you want to sacrifice yourself for that person.
HAYATO: Something you’d do for someone else.
YUTA: Right. It’s something you give freely, right? Like, you want to do things for them without expecting anything in return, and it makes you really happy when they do something for you. Yeah. I guess that’s what it is. Well, and also being grateful.
HAYATO: Those kinds of things are important.
TAKUTO: Thank you for your answer. Well then, let’s play the song. Please introduce it for us.
YUTA: Yes. If you’re someone who’s feeling lost about love or anything really, I hope that listening to this song inspires you to say “I love you” or to say even just a few words to someone close to you. So please listen to it. Here’s “TO LOVE SOMEONE.”
YUTA’S ENDING COMMENT
HAYATO: Music Line. The song we just played was “TO LOVE SOMEONE”, from tonight’s guest YUTA’s first full album “PERSONA”. I felt like the emotions were being gradually set free as it progressed towards the chorus. Like I said earlier, I think it’s a song that gives you the encouragement to know that it’s okay to feel lost.
YUTA: Please do listen to it.
HAYATO: Thank you. For more details about YUTA’s upcoming schedules, please check their official website and social media. Lastly, please give a final message to those listening.
YUTA: Yes. First of all, thank you for having me. I had a really great time.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Thank you as well.
YUTA: As YUTA, I will continue to work hard as a solo artist, and like I mentioned in the beginning, I also have group activities coming up next year. I will continue to work hard at both, so I hope you’ll continue to watch over me. Yes. Please listen to the album a lot. I also have a show at Budokan on January 21 next year, so please do come and watch.
TAKUTO & HAYATO: Thank you very much.
YUTA: Thank you as well.
HAYATO: Our guest tonight was YUTA. Thank you so much.
YUTA: Thank you. Please invite me back again.
TAKUTO AND HAYATO’S ENDING THOUGHTS
TAKUTO: You’re listening to Music Line brought to you by MAZZEL. This month’s ending theme for the show is “Moon” by TRACK15. And with this song, it’s time for us to say goodbye.
HAYATO: Today, we brought you an interview with YUTA. How was it?
TAKUTO: Well, I was nervous.
HAYATO: We were really nervous.
TAKUTO: Yeah. But once we started talking, like he himself said, he had this fluffy and lovely charm to him that you could really feel. It was fun.
HAYATO: He was so kind.
TAKUTO: Right.
HAYATO: It was so fun. I really hope we can meet again.
TAKUTO. Yes. We hope to see you again.
HAYATO: Yes.
✽ ✽ ✽
Listen to YUTA's 1st Album "PERSONA" here: Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | YouTube Music
Purchase a physical copy of YUTA's 1st Album "PERSONA" here.
Comments
Post a Comment